The Library is pleased to arrange a seminar with Thomson Reuters to introduce how to find citation information of journal articles, create citation reports, find h-index, and analyze research trends with the Web of Science Citation Databases. CUHK staff and postgraduate students are all welcome to join. Interested undergraduate students are also welcome to attend.
Date: 12 Oct 2015 (Mon)
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Venue: User Education Room 1, G/F, University Library
Speaker: Ms. Aelee Im, Solution Consultant, Intellectual Property & Science, Thomson Reuters
- Introduction to Web of Science
- Citation network and its importance
- Creating citation reports
- How to analyze results and find h-index
- How to effectively discover potential research among search results and analyze research trends
Registration: Complete the Online Registration Form